Millennials and Younger Employees in the Workforce 2023 - 19 October 2023 (On Demand)
A Survival Guide!
A growing number of employers are having significant challenges when they employ younger workers. In this interesting and practical webinar, we will look at why there can be a “generation gap,” the science behind the adolescent brain and a large number of practical tools to overcome and work through many of the challenges employers have.
This webinar will cover…
- What are some of the latest neuroscience findings about the changes that occur when the adolescent brain undergoes a redevelopment before the age of 30.
- What are some of the latest cultural and societal trends that may surprise older adults?
- How are work from home trends impacting the workplace?
- Why do a lot of younger workers struggle to understand consequences?
- What can you do about younger workers who “complain about everything?”
- How to tackle the “woke” vs “boomer” mentality.
- Why do many employers struggle with workers between the ages of 30-40?
ORIGINAL BROADCAST DATE
19 October 2023
- You will gain a number of practical tools that can help improve communication and understanding between older and younger workers.
- Understand that many miscommunications occur because younger workers tend to misread facial expressions and how to address this.
- Ways to help older workers who may struggle to work with “the younger ones”
- Why is there a common misconception that all millennials are angry?
- What to do when things don’t go to plan.
Michael Hempseed, Director and Author, Frontiers Of Hope.
1 CPD Hour
On Demand Event
Complete online in your own time (Self-paced)