AML/CFT 2023 - More than just checking ID’s - 24 August 2023 (On Demand)
This webinar will provide guidance to AML Compliance officers and anyone else with exposure to AML/CFT compliance activities.
- Your responsibility as an AML/CFT Reporting Entity
- The “CAANZ Exemption” – what’s covered and what’s not
- The supervisor’s approach and what happens if you get it wrong
- What is the money laundering cycle?
- The red flags that you need to keep an eye on
- What is suspicious and how do I report it?
ORIGINAL BROADCAST DATE
24 August 2023
- Understand what AML due diligence is and what rules apply to your firm
- Understand why creating a base AML profile for new clients is key
- Explain what the key red flags and typologies of money laundering are to better identify suspicious activities and transactions in your business
Any person who has exposure to AML/CFT tasks or responsibilities in their firm.
Royden McGee, Head of AML/CFT, Strategi (Presenting on behalf of TEO).
1.25 CPD Hours
On Demand Event
Complete online in your own time (Self-paced)