FBT 2023 – Issues and Opportunities - 16 March 2023 (On Demand)
The Definitive Guide
FBT can be surprisingly complicated, containing a number of pitfalls as well as legislative and caselaw based opportunities.
The webinar is aimed at an intermediate level and will cover:
- Recent IRD pronouncements
- FBT treatment of motor vehicles (you may be paying too much!)
- Ways to legitimately reduce FBT
- The main errors identified by Inland Revenue and tax advisors
- War stories
- FBT and non-profits (many non-profits incorrectly believe that they have no exposure)
- GST and FBT
- Employee contributions
ORIGINAL BROADCAST DATE
16 March 2023
An overview of selected FBT issues and opportunities.
Accountants, HR, Lawyers and anyone involved in the preparation of FBT returns.
Andrew Dickeson, Director, Taxation Services, Baker Tilly Staples Rodway.
1.25 CPD Hours
On Demand Event
Complete online in your own time (Self-paced)