Leading a Team 2023 - 9 February 2023 (On Demand)
Hands on tools and strategies
Leading teams through the ongoing change requires leaders to develop self-awareness, mental and emotional agility and the ability to build trust and connection through empathy.
- Understanding importance of self-awareness, resilience, empathy and mindset in the context of leadership
- Leadership influence through leadership presence
- 3 E’s of leadership excellence
- Leading and connecting
- Building trust
- When empathy alone is not enough - Introducing radical candor framework
- The art of giving feedback
- The power of deep listening
ORIGINAL BROADCAST DATE
9 February 2023
- Improve self-awareness and emotional intelligence
- Understand your resilience baseline and learn how to stay above the line
- Improve empathy and interpersonal skills
- Improve leadership presence and confidence
- Learn how to give feedback effectively manage difficult conversations
- Understand and practice the art of radical candor
Anyone leading and influencing people.
Maya Nova, Director, MindBalance.
1.25 CPD Hours
On Demand Event
Complete online in your own time (Self-paced)