Employment Law - Disciplinary dos and don’ts 2022 - 17 August 2022 (On Demand)
What you should do, and not do, to run an effective disciplinary process.
The reality of business and employing staff is that disciplinary processes will be necessary. This webinar will help ensure that when the time comes, your business and/or your clients are up to date with:
- The fundamentals of a fair disciplinary process;
- What you must do;
- What you must not do;
- Answers to commonly asked questions; and
- Guidance from case law.
ORIGINAL BROADCAST DATE
17 August 2022
Attendees will learn about
- All the requirements for a procedurally fair process and how to avoid common pitfalls and fish hooks;
- Common employee arguments, strategies and personal grievance claims;
- How to distinguish between poor performance and misconduct;
- When negotiated exits are appropriate
This webinar is targeted at professionals at all levels who advise clients or their own employers/businesses on employment relationships and their issues.
William Fussey, Associate, SBM Legal.
1 CPD Hour
On Demand Event
Complete online in your own time (Self-paced)