Income Tax Depreciation Part 1 – A review of the rules - 2 August 2022 (On Demand)
A review of the general tax depreciation rules & some specific assets
The webinar will provide a detailed review of the general depreciation rules including changes made as a result of COVID-19. It will identify technical issues and give practical explanations of the key tax considerations for some specific assets.
The issues/areas covered in the webinar will include the following:
- General principles
- Methods of depreciation
- Depreciation rates
- Residential rentals
- Commercial buildings
- Other specific assets
ORIGINAL BROADCAST DATE
2 August 2022
Upon completion of this activity you will be able to:
- understand the rules and principles better
- identify relevant tax issues
- have a greater awareness of tax implications in each of the areas
Who should attend?
- Accounting staff and accounting technicians
- Lower level to Intermediate staff
- Anybody preparing e accounts and tax returns
Mike Hadwin, Director, Symmetry Advisory Ltd (presenting on behalf of TEO Training Ltd).
1.25 CPD Hours
On Demand Event
Complete online in your own time (Self-paced)