Introduction to Tax Accounting 2022 – the practical knowledge you need to know - 6 July 2022 (On Demand)
For many accountants, calculating current tax and deferred tax balances for financial statements can feel very daunting and often it is not as hard as it would first appear.
In this session, we will:
- Provide a basic overview of current tax and deferred tax
- Show you what to look for when calculating tax balances
- Comment on some common errors associated with deferred tax and current tax
- Provide some practical examples for discussion
ORIGINAL BROADCAST DATE
6 July 2022
- A greater understanding of how to calculate tax balances for financial reporting.
- To obtain understanding of the common errors and things to look out for when preparing tax balances.
Accountants (particularly those in small/medium accountancy practices) and corporates that prepare tax balances for financial reporting purposes.
Sonia Gaskin, Senior Manager – Taxation, Baker Tilly Staples Rodway.
1.25 CPD Hours
On Demand Event
Complete online in your own time (Self-paced)