Converting Prospects to Clients 2022 - 8 June 2022 (On Demand)
How demand generation works for professional firms
Attracting enquiries from new prospective clients is the goal for many marketers. But doing this consistently and regularly is hard - particularly when you have to rely on the professional team members to do the “selling”.
Demand Generation is an umbrella term for marketing activities that create long-term engagement and we know that long term clients come back over and over again to the firm.
Today’s webinar will introduce the core 5 activities for demand generation.
- lead capture
- lead nurturing
- pipeline acceleration
Each will be explained and detailed case studies on ways you can incorporate them into your marketing and convert more prospects to clients.
ORIGINAL BROADCAST DATE
8 June 2022
- Check your new client acquisition process and find gaps
- How to check your SEO matches your prospective clients’ search terms
- Content creation that matches the buyer journey
- The 5 stages of the awareness journey
- Buyer personas and their needs
- Frequency of outbound messaging (newsletters)
- Segmenting your database to target the right people with the right articles
- Writing a welcome email series
- All Marketers and Partners / Directors in charge of marketing
- Any business with a website and doing content marketing who wants to get more enquiries from new clients
- The attendees should be middle / senior management who understand the firm’s strategic plan OR junior marketing staff who will implement marketing
- Practice managers are encouraged to attend so that they understand how to brief external marketing and web agency suppliers and marketing advisers
Rebecca Caroe, B2B Marketing Specialist, Creative Agency Secrets.
1.5 CPD Hours
On Demand Event
Complete online in your own time (Self-paced)