Good Will Drafting 2022 - Part 2 - Compliance with the Trusts Act 2019 - 2 March 2022 (On Demand)
During this webinar we will look at:
- Advising on and drafting Wills that are fit for purpose & comply with key provisions in the Trusts Act 2019
- Navigating the Act and advising on the drafting and set up of an Express Trust set up under a Will.
- Updating a Will post a trust set-up or wind-up – issues to consider
- Sample Will clauses – advising your client on their use and useful drafting tips
Suitable for anyone involved in the drafting of wills.
Although the webinar will cover some of the key legal concepts, the webinar will mostly have a practical focus.
ORIGINAL BROADCAST DATE
2 March 2022
- You will know how to draft a will that complies with the Trusts Act 2019
- You will understand your role as adviser and what you need to do to comply with your obligations under the Trusts Act 2019
- You will understand how to advise on and draft clauses that relate to both trust set-ups and wind-ups
- You will have a better appreciation of the importance of giving sound advice and drafting a comprehensive will
Everyone involved in the drafting of wills.
Ala Sonti, Senior Solicitor, Public Trust
1 CPD Hour
On Demand Event
Complete online in your own time (Self-paced)