Good Will Drafting 2022 - Part 1 - The Essentials - 16 February 2022 (On Demand)
During this webinar we will look at:
- Taking instructions
- Key matters to consider when drafting a will
- Avoiding common mistakes & drafting errors
- Specific clauses
- Claims against an estate – how to manage risk
Suitable for all levels – Introductory or a Refresher.
Although the webinar will cover some of the key legal concepts, the webinar will mostly have a practical focus.
ORIGINAL BROADCAST DATE
16 February 2022
- You will understand the importance of taking good instructions
- You will improve your will drafting skills
- You will understand how to avoid common mistakes when drafting a will
- You will understand how to manage the risks associated with poor instruction-taking and drafting
Everyone – introductory or a refresher.
Ala Sonti, Senior Solicitor, Public Trust
1.5 CPD Hours
On Demand Event
Complete online in your own time (Self-paced)