Payroll 2021 – Allowances, Deductions and KiwiSaver - 24 June 2021 (On Demand)
Are you Payroll compliant?
Administering the payroll is one of the most critical functions of your business and one of the most demanding. Do you understand how to record allowances correctly?
What about the payroll deductions – do you understand why you are asked to make specific payroll deductions.
This webinar will enable you to understand what is required at the coal face in terms of payroll administration.
Introductory/Intermediate level presentation covering: a practical overview of payroll administration for small to medium size firms;
- Good record keeping
- Payroll administration, including processing and taxation of allowances, i.e. accommodation, bonus payments and many others, as well as looking at the different deductions you may be asked to make, i.e. child support, extra student loan repayments etc.
- Understanding KiwiSaver and ESCT
- The importance of meeting your obligations as an employer
ORIGINAL BROADCAST DATE
24 June 2021
At the end of this session participants will be able to:
- Capture and record the correct allowances and deductions,
- Apply correct tax treatment to allowances and deductions,
- Feel more confident about meeting their legal obligations
- Feel confident about applying the legislative requirements of the KiwiSaver Act 2006.
Any individuals who have an involvement and input with the record keeping procedures and operational requirements of a payroll environment.
Aleisha Henderson, Payroll Team Leader, Findex
1.5 CPD Hours
On Demand Event
Complete online in your own time (Self-paced)