Tax Update 2021 - 18 May 2021 (On Demand)
Catch up – Endless Summer/Autumn of Tax Changes
What you need to know:
- Business tax changes – incl. tax losses (carry back/forward/same business test), purchase price allocation, deductions for feasibility expenditure.
- Trust taxation - tax and disclosure changes.
- The 39% personal rate – acceptable planning options.
- Employees WFH – tax free reimbursements (telecommunication tools, home office & vehicle use). Property tax changes - 10 year bright-line, short - stay property tax and GST.
- IRD Statements and Tax cases.
We’ll cover the essential tax developments to May 2021 and beyond.
ORIGINAL BROADCAST DATE
18 May 2021
Learn the key tax changes impacting your practice and business.
Accountants, lawyers and businesses involved with income tax and GST matters. The content is practical and presented at an introductory to intermediate level.
Maurits van den Berg, Senior Manager, Taxation Services, Baker Tilly Staples Rodway.
1.25 CPD Hours
On Demand Event
Complete online in your own time (Self-paced)