Employment issues arising from Covid19 - 19 May 2021 (On Demand)
Lockdowns, wage subsidies, vaccinations – does your organisation know how to comply with the obligations?
The webinar will cover:
- Lockdowns, the obligation to pay, and what rate;
- Wage subsidy obligations;
- Redundancy during lockdowns;
- Can you require employees to take leave;
- Remote working and flexible working options;
- Self isolation obligations;
ORIGINAL BROADCAST DATE
19 May 2021
Knowledge of key employment law issues in the current climate.
Anyone involved in dealing with or advising on employment law.
Bridget Smith, Partner, SBM Legal
1 CPD Hour
On Demand Event
Complete online in your own time (Self-paced)