Basic Will Drafting 2021 - 25 February 2021 (On Demand)
Tips and Traps for drafters
During this webinar we will look at:
- The taking of instructions
- Key matters to consider when drafting a will
- Avoiding common mistakes & drafting errors
- Specific clauses
- Claims against an estate – how to manage risk.
Suitable for those who have little to no experience drafting wills or for those who have general experience and simply want a refresher.
This webinar is aimed towards junior and intermediate practitioners as well as Legal Executives of all levels.
Although it will cover some of the legal concepts, this webinar will mostly have a practical focus.
ORIGINAL BROADCAST DATE
25 February 2021
- You will understand the importance of taking good instructions
- You will improve your will drafting skills
- You will understand how to avoid common mistakes when drafting a will
- You will understand how to manage the risks associated with poor instruction-taking and drafting
Junior and Intermediate level Solicitors, Legal Executives of all levels, anyone wanting a refresher.
Ala Sonti, Senior Solicitor, Public Trust
1.5 CPD Hours
On Demand Event
Complete online in your own time (Self-paced)