An introduction to business psychology for 2021
Do you struggle to understand your staff and your customers? Why do some people seem to act in such an illogical way?
Do some of these issues sound familiar?
- Have you ever asked a staff member not to do something then five minutes later they do it!
- A staff member tells you they have understood you when you explained a list of instructions, then later you find they clearly haven’t understood you at all.
- Why are we so bad at estimating time and budgets?
- Why do some staff members practice a sales pitch perfectly in the mirror then choke in front of a major client?
- Why are meetings often soul crushing and such a grind?
- Why is it that some staff members can find the time to plan a weekend fishing trip but not take two minutes to complete a job sheet?
Over the last 120 years psychologists have started to understand why human beings do “stupid” and often baffling things in the workplace. When employers start to understand how people work, they can change their systems to get the best out of their staff.
This webinar will help you to understand why human beings behave in the way they do and what you can do to motivate them to do what you want them to do.
ORIGINAL BROADCAST DATE
16 February 2021
This webinar will help you to understand difficulties in the following areas and how to address them…
- Why do rewards often demotivate people?
- Why are senior lawyers more likely to receive a malpractice lawsuit than a junior lawyer?
- Why do people just forget crucial information?
- Why do people “choke” or fail to perform under pressure in the workplace?
- How could a company lose millions of dollars and no one noticed?
- When do human beings preform really well and when do they preform really badly?
HR professionals, team leaders, supervisors, managers, owners, and all employers
Michael Hempseed, Managing Director, Employee Solution Service.