Associated Persons and Land Transactions 2020 - 29 October 2020 (On Demand)
This highly practical webinar examines the application of the associated persons rules to land transactions and considers opportunities to structure transactions so no tainting arises.
ORIGINAL BROADCAST DATE
29 October 2020
- Learn what it means to be taxed by “dint of association”.
- Know what associated persons tests apply to land transactions.
- Learn how the associated persons tests apply to trust structures.
- Understand how the “control” test applies to company structures.
- Know when the “old” associated person tests can still apply.
- Understand when it may be possible to structure transactions so that no tainting arises.
Intermediate and senior accountants, tax lawyers, property lawyers and others who advise clients on land transactions.
Stephen Tomlinson, Principal, Tomlinson Law
1.5 CPD Hours
On Demand Event
Complete online in your own time (Self-paced)