Tax Savings for Tough Times - 12 May 2020 (On Demand)
Savings available for business and other taxpayers
This webinar will identify key tax savings including:
- Reducing FBT e.g. on motor vehicles
- Tax free allowances e.g. employee home offices.
- Business cashflow and extra deductions - Government tax relief
- Everyday business deductions
- Losses on property sales
- Deferring tax payments, UOMI and tax pooling
ORIGINAL BROADCAST DATE
12 May 2020
An overview of the key tax savings available to business and other taxpayers.
Accountants, lawyers, businesses and anyone involved in tax for business and other tax payers.
Maurits van den Berg, Senior Manager - Taxation Services, Baker Tilly Staples Rodway Ltd
1.25 CPD Hours
On Demand Event
Complete online in your own time (Self-paced)