FBT 2020 – Practical Issues and Opportunities - 30 April 2020 (On Demand)
The Definitive Guide
FBT can be surprisingly complicated, containing a number of pitfalls as well as legislative and caselaw based opportunities.
The webinar is aimed at an intermediate level and will cover:
- FBT treatment of motor vehicles (you may be paying too much!)
- Ways to legitimately reduce FBT
- The main errors identified by Inland Revenue and compliance activity undertaken
- War stories
- FBT and non-profits (many non-profits incorrectly believe that they have no exposure)
- Inland Revenue’s latest pronouncements
- GST and FBT
ORIGINAL BROADCAST DATE
30 April 2020
An overview of selected FBT issues and opportunities.
Accountants, HR, lawyers and anyone involved in the preparation of FBT returns.
Maurits van den Berg, Senior Manager, Taxation Services, Baker Tilly Staples Rodway
1.25 CPD Hours
On Demand Event
Complete online in your own time (Self-paced)