2020 Tax Update - 24 March 2020 (On Demand)
Catch up - Endless Summer of Tax Change
What you need to know:
- Business tax changes including telecommunication tools, mileage reimbursement, purchase price allocation, feasibility expenditure, tax losses.
- Trust tax changes including beneficiary current accounts and settlement.
- Tax cases including bad debt deductions, land sales and GST, tax residence.
- Land tax changes, short stay accommodation, bright-line, minor nature, speculation.
- GST tax changes including the google tax on low value goods.
- Other tax changes, updated R & D guidance, Inland Revenue’s work program.
We’ll cover essential tax developments to 31 March 2020 and beyond.
ORIGINAL BROADCAST DATE
24 March 2020
Learn the key tax changes impacting your practice and business.
Accountants, lawyers and businesses involved with income tax and GST matters. The content is practical and presented at an introductory to intermediate level.
Maurits van den Berg, Senior Manager, Taxation Services, Baker Tilly Staples Rodway
1.25 CPD Hours
On Demand Event
Complete online in your own time (Self-paced)