Case Law Update – Key Cases 2020 - 5 March 2020 (On Demand)
Important employment law issues in 2020
This webinar will:
- Summarise the facts of key recent legal decisions; and
- Discuss their legal significance and likely impacts
This seminar will cover:
- Jobbitt v 4 Seasons Indoor Outdoor Living (2014) Limited (trial period)
- Av N Ltd (costs)
- The Chief Executive of the Department of Corrections v JCE (application to strike out)
- Johnson v Chief Executive of the NZ Defence Force (unjustified disadvantage)
- Ikundabose v McWatt Group Ltd (redundancy)
And other recent cases of note.
ORIGINAL BROADCAST DATE
5 March 2020
Attendees will learn about key cases so they are up to date.
This seminar is targeted at professionals who advise clients on employment relationships and their issues.
Bridget Smith, Partner, SBM Legal
1 CPD Hour
On Demand Event
Complete online in your own time (Self-paced)