Basic Will Drafting 2020 - 3 March 2020 (On Demand)
Tips and Traps for drafters
During this webinar we will look at:
- The taking of instructions
- Key matters to consider when drafting a will
- Avoiding common mistakes & drafting errors
- Specific clauses
- Claims against the estate – how to manage risk
Suitable for those who have little to no experience drafting wills or for those who have general experience and simply want a refresher.
The webinar is aimed towards junior and intermediate practitioners as well as Legal Executives of all levels.
Although it will cover some of the theory, this webinar will mostly have a practical focus.
ORIGINAL BROADCAST DATE
3 March 2020
- You will understand the importance of taking good instructions
- You will improve your will drafting skills
- You will understand how to avoid common mistakes when drafting a will
- You will understand how to manage the risks associated with poor instruction-taking and drafting
Junior and Intermediate level Solicitors, Legal Executives of all levels, anyone wanting a refresher.
Ala Sonti, Senior Solicitor, Public Trust
1.5 CPD Hours
On Demand Event
Complete online in your own time (Self-paced)