Associated Persons & Land Transactions 2019 - 7 November 2019 (On Demand)
This highly practical webinar examines the application of the associated persons rules to land transactions and considers how transactions can be structured so no tainting arises.
ORIGINAL BROADCAST DATE
7 November 2019
- Learn what it means to be taxed by “dint of association”.
- Know what associated persons tests apply to land transactions.
- Learn how the associated persons tests apply to trust structures.
- Understand the difficulties in applying the “control” test to company structures.
- Know when the “old” associated person tests can still apply.
- Understand the limits to the associated persons tests and when it may be possible to structure transactions so that no tainting arises.
Intermediate and senior accountants, tax lawyers, property lawyers and others who advise clients on land transactions.
Stephen Tomlinson, Principal, Tomlinson Law
1.5 CPD Hours
On Demand Event
Complete online in your own time (Self-paced)