Building a Resilient Brain with Mindfulness - 6 August 2019 (On Demand)
How to thrive under challenging circumstances
Would you like to:
- Understand your brain and mind better?
- Build resilience?
- Get better at managing emotions?
- Get better at managing stress?
- Deal better with the pace of change?
- Be less reactive and more responsive?
- Boost happiness, be more optimistic and have more energy?
- Find more clarity and focus?
- Deal better with cognitive overload?
This webinar will help you to understand the basic concepts of how your brain works from the perspective of evolutionary psychology and neuroscience and you will learn simple mindfulness based hacks to improve your neuro-connectivity, focus and cognitive agility.
Suitable for a wide audience from professionals and employees to leaders and managers.
- Learning how to accept and manage change
- Developing the right mindset
- Understanding the circle of control
- Learn how to build your resilience
- Learn simple strategies to manage worry and anxiety
- Learn how to shift from helplessly reacting to mindfully responding
- Learn how to create new positive mental attitudes and habits
ORIGINAL BROADCAST DATE
6 August 2019
Busy professional people who are seeking more clarity, balance, resilience and energy in their lives.
Maya Nova, Mindfulness speaker, trainer and coach, MindBalance
1.25 CPD Hours
On Demand Event
Complete online in your own time (Self-paced)