Employee Tax Matters – Taxation of Employees and their Remuneration - 7 May 2019 (On Demand)
A comprehensive overview of popular tax issues relating to employees.
- Shareholder employees – provision of non-cash benefits
- IRD’s view on retrospective adjustments to salaries of shareholder employees
- Tax free reimbursements and allowances
- Seconding employees offshore
- Employee share schemes (new rules!)
- Payments for hurt and humiliation
An overview of selected tax issues relating to employees
DATE OF ORIGINAL BROADCAST
7 May 2019
Accountants, HR, lawyers and anyone involved in tax matters.
Andrew Dickeson, Tax Director, Baker Tilly Staples Rodway
1.25 CPD Hours
On Demand Event
Complete online in your own time (Self-paced)