Business Structuring 2019 - 30 April 2019 (On Demand)
Understand why different structures may be used and the advantages & disadvantages of each.
This webinar will provide an overview of the common business types (such as sole trader, partnership, company & trust), explain how they operate and why one may be used over another.
It will cover key aspects to consider when choosing a business structure and some of the compliance aspects that need to be adhered to and taken into account.
Topics covered are:
- The difference between a sole trader, partnership, company & trust
- Advantages and disadvantages of each
- Taxation differences between them
- When corporate trustees and limited partnerships may be used
Develop a working knowledge on different business entity types and options available
ORIGINAL BROADCAST DATE
30 April 2019
This course would suit:
- People with very little or no knowledge or experience with setting up different entity types or structures
- Those wanting to enhance their understanding on the difference between various business structures, when one may be chosen over another and the taxation differences between them
- Those who want to understand the commercial drivers for choosing one type of business entity over another
Jo-Anne Randall, Director, Baker Tilly Staples Rodway
1.5 CPD Hours
On Demand Event
Complete online in your own time (Self-paced)