FBT 2019 – Practical Issues and Opportunities - 19 March 2019 (On Demand)
The Definitive Guide (Including Tax Working Group recommendations)
FBT can be surprisingly complicated, containing a number of pitfalls as well as legislative and caselaw based opportunities.
The webinar is aimed at an intermediate level and will cover:
- FBT treatment of motor vehicles (you may be paying too much!)
- Ways to legitimately reduce FBT
- The main errors identified by Inland Revenue and compliance activity undertaken
- War stories
- FBT and non-profits (many non-profits incorrectly believe that they have no exposure)
- Inland Revenue pronouncements
- What FBT opportunities the CGT Tax Working Group have recommended
- GST and FBT
An overview of selected FBT issues and opportunities.
ORIGINAL BROADCAST DATE
19 March 2019
Accountants, HR, lawyers and anyone involved in the preparation of FBT returns.
Andrew Dickeson, Tax Director, Staples Rodway Limited
1.25 CPD Hours
On Demand Event
Complete online in your own time (Self-paced)