Basic Will Drafting 2019 - 5 March 2019 (On Demand)
Tips and Traps for drafters.
During this webinar we will look at:
- The taking of instructions
- Key matters to consider when drafting a will
- Avoiding common mistakes & drafting errors
- Specific clauses
- Claims and Disputes – how to manage risk.
Suitable for those who have little to no experience drafting wills or for those who have general experience and simply want a refresher.
The webinar is aimed towards junior and intermediate practitioners as well as Legal Executives of all levels.
Although it will cover some important theory the webinar will mostly have a practical focus.
- You will understand the importance of good instruction-taking
- You will improve your will drafting skills
- You will understand how to avoid common mistakes when drafting a will
- You will understand how to manage the risks associated with poor instruction-taking and drafting
DATE OF ORIGINAL BROADCAST
5 March 2019
Junior and Intermediate level Solicitors, Legal Executives of all levels, anyone wanting a refresher.
Ala Sonti, General Counsel, Anchor Trustees
1.5 CPD HOurs
On Demand Event
Complete online in your own time (Self-paced)