Restructuring, Disciplinary issues and other terminations
Do you have HR responsibilities but aren’t an HR person?
Do you want to make sure you deal correctly with those harder HR issues around restructuring, disciplinary issues, poor performance, medical issues and when employees leave?
This webinar will give you practical advice and support on how to deal with all these areas.
In this practical and interactive session, HR expert Angela Atkins will cover the following:
- Restructuring: What are the steps you need to take to work through a restructure? How can you make this less painful for everyone concerned?
- Disciplinary issues: If an employee isn’t performing, or misconduct has occurred, how do you follow a fair and reasonable process? What are the HR issues that you need to watch out for and how can you make the process a good outcome for everyone concerned?
- Other terminations: How do you deal with termination situations like medical incapacity or abandonment and what processes should you have in place when someone resigns?
- Where to next? What other HR processes can help you in the future to advise your business on people issues and make your company a great place to work?
In this webinar Angela will share real cases and her top tips that she’s developed from over 20 years working in HR Management. This webinar follows on from Part 1.
- Knowing what steps to take to work through a restructure, and how to make it less painful
- Knowing the steps to take to work through a disciplinary issue and end up with a good outcome for everyone
- Having examples of processes you should have in place when people leave your company
- Knowing what actions you could take with your HR plan to help build your company culture and deliver great advice on people issues
ORIGINAL BROADCAST DATE
17 May 2018
Anyone in a management, operations or administration role who has been given HR responsibilities but does not have a background in HR.
Angela Atkins, Director, Management Bites International