Creating Flexible Workplace Practices.
Long gone are the days of working in the office from 9 to 5. Part time workers and remote workers have become the norm, and workplaces require greater flexibility to meet their clients’ needs.
In this webinar, find out how productivity and performance can improve with greater flexibility. Discover how to create more flexible workplaces to suit modern lifestyles, reduce stress and potential burnout, and meet the needs of your organisation.
Join us for this practical webinar where we will explore alternative options to office-based, fulltime salaried staff. Find out tips on how to manage flexible workplace practices in your organisation.
• Find out the benefits of formal and informal flexible workplace practices
• Tips on working remotely, job sharing, outsourcing and part time work
• Using technology in and out of the workplace
• Creating flexible workplace practices that suit organisation’s needs
• How to create family friendly workplaces and wellbeing
This webinar is aimed at providing all employers, Human Resource professionals, Managers and business owners seeking practical guidance on how to create flexible workplace practices to engage a productive workforce.
14 March 2017
Julia Shallcrass, Lawyer & People Management Educator of KiwiBoss Limited
1.25 CPD Hours