1.5 CPD Hours
On Demand EventComplete online in your own time (Self-paced)
- $200.00 excl. GST
Recently, New Zealand has had an unprecedented number of businesses affected by natural disaster. Many of these businesses were not disaster-ready.
It is important that you plan for your people so you can respond quickly – within 30-60 minutes of a disaster! For a business to survive, you must minimise downtime and lead effectively.
A disaster for an organisation can include a national emergency such as an earthquake or a more localised problem such as a fire or flood. This webinar will focus on natural disasters, although our pre-planning and response methods apply to many types of workplace emergencies.
This practical webinar will assist you in planning a response before disaster strikes. Discover what to do once a disaster has struck. Find out how to overcome common problems encountered after a disaster, and consider how to rebuild a better future.
- Learn how to pre-plan a response and evacuation
- Find out how to back up your data and prepare a contact list
- Discover how to communicate effectively in times of uncertainty
- Understand how effective leadership can create a resilient workforce
- Find out how some NZ businesses survived and thrived post-disaster
- Learn how to manage the situation if the media becomes involved
- Develop innovative solutions to new problems
- Know how to avoid panicking and making the situation worse
Business Owners, CEOs, Managers, Human Resource Professionals, Team Leaders, anyone who employs or manages staff across every profession and industry, including government, education, law, accounting, construction, government, and hospitality.
Michael Hempseed, Managing Director Employee Solution Service.
Julia Shallcrass, Lawyer & HR Educator, Kiwiboss Limited