1.5 CPD Hours
On Demand EventComplete on linein your own time (Self-paced)
- $200.00 excl. GST
How to recruit and select the right staff.
Recruiting the right staff for your business can improve productivity and avoid the cost of rehiring. Enhance employee engagement and achieve profitable growth by choosing the right candidate!
Many employers stick to the same methods of recruitment and selection, without considering which processes are most valid and reliable.
Join us for this practical webinar to discover contemporary ways to recruit and select the right staff for your organisation. This webinar will empower you and your recruiters to ensure that you get the right staff for your workplace.
- Identifying recruitment methods to attract the right applicants
- How best to conduct interviews to select the right applicants
- Appropriate selection processes for your business
- Tips on reference checking and psychometric testing
- Find out how to evaluate and measure your success in recruitment
DATE OF ORIGINAL BROADCAST
15 February 2017
• Identify appropriate methods of recruitment for positions
• Consider how to conduct interviews to select the right applicants
• Find out how reliable and valid common selection processes are
• Consider how to use reference checking
• Discover risks of psychometric testing
• Find out how to evaluate and measure your success in recruitment
Suited to: employers, managers, administrators, business owners and operators, and HR consultants who are engaged in the recruitment process.
Michael Hempseed, Managing Director, Employee Solution Service.
Julia Shallcrass, Lawyer & Legal educator, KiwiBoss LImited