Best Practice Accounts Receivable - Credit Control 2017 (On Demand)
Practical steps to help you effectively manage customer accounts and ensure you get paid on time .
This webinar is suited to those in charge of credit management and/or implementing processes in an organization around the management of customer accounts.
It is a practical session designed to provide a step by step process for credit control management in a small to medium sized organisation.
The webinar will cover:
- How to evaluate creditworthiness of customers & identifying potential risks
- The importance of Terms & Conditions
- Effective credit control procedures
- Managing slow payers & preventing bad debts
- Security options
- Key performance indicators (KPI’s)
Develop a working knowledge on effective credit management procedures.
DATE OF ORIGINAL BROADCAST
25 July 2017
This course would suit:
- People with very little or no knowledge or experience in accounts receivable management or credit control
- Those who want to improve credit control management in their business
Jo-Anne Randall, Associate Director, Staples Rodway Auckland
1.5 CPD hours
On Demand Event
Complete online in your own time (Self-paced)