Perfect Performance Reviews 2017 (On Demand)
How to design and run performance reviews that work for your business.
Performance reviews are far from dead – as many articles are saying. The only way they don’t work is if they only happen once a year! People need feedback regularly to know if they are achieving what’s needed. However there is some skill involved around how you do this, and some challenges with the processes you put in place to make this happen.
In this webinar you’ll cover how to overcome these challenges and design and run performance reviews that work for your business. This includes:
- Are you using the right model for reviewing performance?
- What are the pros and cons of each approach?
- Could you be using a different model for better results?
- How you really create SMART goals that drive performance.
- Ways you can build skills into your review system so you review not just WHAT someone achieves but HOW they’re achieving it.
- Dealing with the challenges of holding performance and some new ideas to overcome these and make your reviews engaging and useful!
You’ll leave the webinar with:
- Information about which model might work for your business
- Examples of how to set SMART goals and review skills and competencies
- Ideas for how to overcome challenges around reviewing performance
- Some innovative ideas for running your review process differently!
DATE OF ORIGINAL BROADCAST
15 June 2017
Accountants, Lawyers, HR professionals or anyone who manages a team or is responsible for conducting performance reviews, or designing a review system.
Angela Atkins, People and Learning Director, Elephant Group and Management Bites
1 CPD Hour
On Demand Event
Complete online in your own time (Self-paced)