Introduction to ACC Law 2017 - Part 2 - Representing claimants in ACC disputes (On Demand)
This second of two webinars focusses on the practical aspects of representing claimants in dispute with ACC.
- What is a decision?
- Reviewing a decision
- Review process
- Fairway Resolution Ltd’s processes
- Preparation for review
- Obtaining file, schedule of injuries, medical evidence
- Researching case law
- Costs at review
- Lodging an appeal
- District Court guidelines
- Leave to submit medical evidence
- Obtaining transcript of review hearing
A practical knowledge of review and appeal processes
This webinar is suited to Lawyers and Advocates who intend to represent claimants. It is set at an introductory level.
Hazel Armstrong, Partner, Hazel Armstrong Law
Ben Thompson, Partner, Hazel Armstrong Law
1.5 CPD Hours
On Demand Event
Complete online in your own time (Self-paced)